Monday, January 18, 2016

Baby Shoes


6" x 6"
Oil on Panel


I was inspired today by the color pink. I just can't get enough of it lately. So I wanted to try a soft color palette today. I'm pleased with the results. Also still trying to keep my colors true and not muddy, and attempting to think more before placing each stroke of paint. Yowza, there's a lot to think about! 

I picked up these baby shoes at the Antique Mall. They are so cute. Rummaging around in old stuff is so much fun for me and so relaxing. I totally am in the moment.

Otis in Baby Shoes!

Otis is such a great companion. He lays around in my studio and checks out the window for bunnies. Always alert. He wasn't too happy about wearing baby shoes and finally just gave in. He refused to sit up; he just noodled!


No comments:

Post a Comment